Monday, May 7, 2007

The Virgo Clan

This was taken at my house last week its a picture of my Baby group and the Mummy's it was our last picture with Harriet (on the left) We had lots of fun, I enjoy pulling everyones hair hehe. Lucy wasnt there that day as she was flying to New Zealand, damn it she beat me overseas, now she'll have a fancy stamp in her passport Doh!
Well not much else has been happening I have more teeth giving me trouble and Mum trouble so soon I will have six and the irony is I dont even like solids so whats the point, I have punctured two of my inflatable balls though.
I did get to go to the Zoo yesterday Mum was trying to distract me from my teething and it kinda worked I got to see monkeys and elephants having a bath and some wet seals having there lunch.

No comments: