Sunday, July 29, 2007

Me and the white cold guy

I went away with Mum and Dad and a bunch of their noisy friends on
the weekend. We drove in the car for ages, I fell asleep, and when I
woke up we were still in the car. That was boring, so I screamed a
lot and mum and dad had to stop and let me crawl around in the grass
for a while. Anyway, next day, we drove in the car for ages again, I
fell asleep, than we stopped. When I opened my eyes, the grass had
changed colour, it was now white, and worst of all, its was really
really cold... Mummy and some friends collected handfuls of the white
grass and made this scary man you can see it the photo. Then they
made me get up and give him a cuddle. gross, you an see I wasn't very
impressed with that idea.. That was my day at the white grass place

No comments: