Saturday, April 28, 2007

I have Friends

I dont want you to get the impression that Im one of those nerds that doesnt leave the computer, I have real friends you know, Ok they might be all Virgos and we may be of a similar age but we hang out together each week and monitor each others secret powers, we all have our talents, theres Willow right she does this amazing commando crawl I have never seen anything move that fast (except my 4 legged fury friends they certainly put their skates on when they hear me squealing) Then theres Lucy boy can that girl hit the high octives when she squeals we all sit up and shut up in awe, I wish I could command that much attention in an instant..note to ones self must work on the high pitch scales. Then there is Amy the ginger ninja who can flip from one end of the room to the other in a quiet stealth mode. Harriet has this amazing wrist twirl that could throw numbchucks for miles and Lana has some rippling Abs for a chick with a perfect manicure and fluttery eyelashes...and together we are the Virgo Vixins ready to stomp out baby crime in a creche near you. Ok so there are a couple of boys in the group and we have to give them some kind of token task so Rupert and Arion are designing the VV site for us, hey boys working behind the scenes is just as important as busting baby crime and we do apreciate all the work your doing on raising our profile. so I do have outside interest away from this blogging. Regarding the photo due to a clash in diary management Harriet and Willow couldn't be at the photo shoot, the boys will photoshop them in at a later date.

No comments: